Each Monday Dani of http://www.OKDani.com encourages her readership to share what your goals are for the week and what you’re grateful for today! As I work my voice out of my head and into my blog & my worship, this is so up my alley. Thanks Ms. Dani!
My goals this week are to:
- Daily devotional time/prayer and study upcoming Sunday School lesson
- Write each day – continue to develop blog
- Bring lunch to work 4/5 days
- Draw for side biz each night (a must – tight tight tight deadline)
- Take time to pump at least 3 times a day
- Deep Condition and twist out (I’m wearing this high bun out)
I am extremely grateful for:
- My loving and supportive spouse
- My health and strength
- My family – from my very immediate to my in-laws
- My wonderful church family
- My job/career/the financial health of my employer
- Quality spent with my babies this past weekend
- The expansive potential and power of community on the world-wide web!